Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6 more weeks of Winter?

We think the groundhog saw his shadow (when doesn't he) and we have 6 more weeks of winter. At school I made a Groundhog hat and was wearing it when Mommy came home, but took it off as soon as I saw the camera come out - maybe I'll wear it later.

This weekend we bought a new camera for Mommy and she has been taking lots of pictures of me, deleting a lot of them, but keeping some of them. Uncle Chad is going to help her learn about aperture setting and Depth of Field (she likes saying that) so she can make me pop out and look even better :-) Mom says that Dad has to learn to take these pictures too so that she can be in some of them.

I'm standing a lot on my own, but haven't taken the first official steps yet. Mom and Dad are hoping any day now. We finally got outside for a walk on Sunday with the dogs and it felt really good to be in the sun, mom even let me go without mittens for a few minutes. Yesterday I ate lunch at school with the big kids, I really liked it, mom was a little sad at first to hear I was with the big kids, but then she was happy I was such a big boy. I like to listen to music while I eat and dance in my seat - Dad says I get that from him.

No comments: